Merchant Accounts - Services
Merchant Accounts - Advantages and Disadvantages
Merchant Accounts - Being a Small Business or a Home Based Business, accepting credit cards with a merchant account can increase your sales potential by seventy million customers in the U.S. Credit card processing analysts estimate 9 out of 10 people use a credit card for their online orders.
Any type of legitimate, legal Small Business or Home Based Business can set up a merchant account to increase sales and profits. Even if you've been declined for a merchant account or credit card processing elsewhere.
With a Small Business or a Home Based Business Merchant Account you want to offer your customers the Ease, Speed, and Convenience of buying from you. If you don't have a merchant account to accept credit cards, your competitors will.
One of the things a small business or home based business owners must consider before opening small business or home based business merchant accounts is how to sell their products and/or services. Will your customers make purchases online or through mail order? Most small business or home businesses probably won't sell items on-site as do retail stores, but through mail order or online. The majority are typically interested in selling items online.
Merchant Account: The merchant service account set up between a business and an aquring bank when the business would like a merchant account to begin accepting credit cards for goods and services. With a internet merchant account credit card processing can be made easy. Merchant accounts can help a business increase sale 50% or more. We offer a direct merchant account with a fast approval.
A merchant account is the key to accepting credit cards. Without a real merchant account for internet and retail
sales it's very hard to compete. With a Merchant Account you want to offer your customers the Ease, Speed, and Convenience of buying from
Nilson Report on Merchant Accounts August 2004
- Internet transactions will account for 10% of total US Retail Transactions expected to top $229 billion by
- Internet Shoppers will increase by 5 million per year for the next 5 years
- Over 90% of online transactions done via credit cards
- In 2002, Americans charged $1.3 trillion on credit cards
- About 87% of US households have at least one credit card and carry an average balance of over $8,000
- Average number of credit cards per card holder is 5 to 6 combined credit and debit cards
- In 2002, Americans made an average of over 60 credit and debit card transactions per card
- Average amount charged to a credit card for one transaction is $70 for VISA and MC
- About 24% of all US personal consumption expenditures are made on credit and debit cards...this figure is
expected to rise to 30% in 2006!
Business Loans Indiana
Information on Business Loans in the state of Indiana and across the United States.
Merchant Service Group provides electronic processing options to retail, restaurant, mail order, telephone order, and Internet businesses. Our services include credit, debit and EBT card processing, check conversion and guarantee.